BPG Buyer’s Agent Fees are some of the lowest around. What we don’t compromise on is the personalised level of service you will be given. Often, Buyer’s Agents will charge a percentage of the price of the property whereas at BPG we prefer to charge a flat fee for service regardless of the value of the property.
There are no additional fees or charges, just the one competitive fee.
Our fees are as follows:
- Find and secure a Property that matches you needs $5,500.00 fee + GST
- Attend & Bid at Auction $1,000.00 + GST
- Property Inspections are at cost. We can recommend you several companies. (You pay direct to the building and pest company)
- Solicitors Fees are at cost. We can recommend you several companies. (You pay direct to the solicitor)
Please note a 20% ($1,100 + GST) engagement fee is required to engage BPG’s Buyers Agent Services with the balance payable on settlement of a successful property purchase.
Please note where possible if a Real Estate Agency is willing to pay BPG a commission for a sale to one of our clients, these funds will be deducted from any fees charged to you.
In engaging BPG as a buyer’s agent you will receive:
- A detailed 20 page Suburb Statistic Report of the Suburb that you wish to purchase a property in that includes:
An area profile, Median Sales Price, Median Sales price vs Numbers Sold, recent Median Sales for houses, units and land, Sales per annum for houses, units and land, Sales by price for houses, units and land, Change in median price for houses, units and land, Household Structure, Household Occupancy, Age Sex Ratio and Household Income.
- A detailed Comparative Market Analysis for the property that includes:
Single Property Mapping, Sold Properties in close proximity, On the Market in close proximity, Market Comparison in close proximity, Comparative Rental Property Analysis and Rental Statistic Summary in close proximity.